Complete Restoration of Water and Flood Damage in Myrtle Beach
Water damage can happen anytime and anywhere. Whether at your home or business, flooding can be devastating. At Vines Plumbing & Water Restoration, we are the experts you need for water damage restoration in Myrtle Beach. With an immediate response, we can help to minimize the amount of damage your house or office may suffer.
Our Six-Step Process
With a six-step water damage repair process, our technicians help your residential or commercial property get back to normal.
- 24-Hour Emergency Contact – We have a 24/7 answering service to handle the emergencies for which you are not prepared.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our first action point after your call is to do a proper inspection. This allows us to stop the flood source, check for contaminated water and assess the damage in order to come up with the best plan for water restoration.
- Water Removal – During water extraction, we will remove most of the water. Our pumps and vacuums can quickly whisk away multiple gallons at a time.
- Dehumidification and Drying – With our dehumidification equipment and industrial-grade machinery, we will make sure your structure is properly dried by monitoring floors and walls.
- Sanitization – Our company has methods such as dry cleaning, foam cleaning and immersion cleaning for the most complete job. Disinfectant, antibacterial and antimicrobial treatments may also be used.
- Restoration – Restoring your home back to its original state may include minor or major repairs. You may have to reinstall drywall, tile a floor or paint some walls.
Get Started Today
To learn more about our services or to get your water damage taken care of, contact Vines in Myrtle Beach today. From the initial inspection to mold remediation, let us handle the dirty work. Call us at 843-251-2540 to get started.